With the ongoing Dubai Fitness Challenge, we know the hassle of where you may find yourself rushing to the gym straight from the office on busy days. Also, how after an intense workout session, you realize you’re famished and in need of a quick healthy fix.
Not to worry! We have put together irresistible smoothies and salad recipes for you. If you’re looking for a healthy recipe before a workout or a post healthy treat after a routine from the Dubai Fitness Challenge, this is you! You can head over to nrtcfresh.com or use the NRTC Fresh app
Now to get all the fresh vegetables and fruits you need to fitness challenge and at unbeatable prices
Green Vegetable Smoothie
An extremely healthy smoothie that you can have before a workout. Very easy to make too! It is all about green veggies that boost your health and give your skin the glow it deserves.
1. Just add all the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
2. You can drastically change the flavor with little tweaks. If it’s too green for you, feel free to add a handful of berries, pineapple, apples, or bananas.
Marinated Cucumber and Onion Salad Recipe
In addition to being a delicious salad, it has many health benefits. Onions are loaded with Antioxidants and are beneficial to heart health. Also, cucumbers are low in calories and high in many essential vitamins and Nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin B.
1. Slice the cucumber in a large bowl. Add the salt and toss.
2. Cover the bowl with a plate then set it aside for two hours.
3. After two hours, drain and rinse well.
4. In the serving bowl, add the lemon juice, oil, sugar, and the dill mix.
5. Add the marinated cucumbers and red onions and toss.
6. Place in a refrigerator overnight.
7. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Minty Pineapple Fruit Salad
Both pineapple and mint help relieve indigestion. Pineapples are also a great source of nutrients, and they help in boosting Immunity.
• 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
• 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
• 1 cup of green grapes
• 3 tablespoons thawed lemonade concentrate
• 2 tablespoons honey – if desired
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
• A handful of berries
1. Just place all fruits in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, the honey and lemon then add gently to fruit.
3. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Bon Appetit!
Berry Nectarine Fruit Salad
Who doesn’t love a healthy snack? The berry nectarine fruit salad is a great snack that will keep you full and satisfied. Berries are a great source of antioxidants, while nectarines are low-fat cholesterol-free that will provide your body with vitamins A and C.
You can get your stock of Nectarine from NRTC Fresh.
• 4 medium nectarines, sliced
• 1/4 cup sugar – if desired
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 2 cups fresh raspberries
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. In a large bowl, add nectarines with sugar, lemon juice, and ginger. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, stirring once.
2. Gently combine nectarines and berries. Ready to be served!
Being one of the best fresh fruit and vegetable companies in Dubai, our fresh produce is ethically sourced with no hormone additives or artificial preservatives. Order fresh fruits and vegetables online to create your pre and post-workout meals from NRTC Fresh and enjoy its health benefits.