Sourced from Thailand.
The roots and leaves are boiled to make tea and works wonders as relief for chest pains, cramps, spasms, headaches or even to lower blood pressure.
Below are summary benefits of Pandan Leaves:
- Relieves headache and arthritis.
- Treats ear pains.
- Eases chest pains.
- Reduces fever.
- Treats leprosy, wounds and smallpox.
- As a laxative for children
- Solve several skin problems.
- Strengthen gums and reduces stomach spasms.
- Helps in speeding in the recuperation of women who have just given birth and are still weak.