In the mood for some great food? Why not try making a Salsa recipes ? Salsas are variations of Mexican table sauce and are an excellent way to add unique healthy flavors to any dish. From dips for tortilla chips, condiments for meat dishes and salads, or even spicing up a luscious bowl of macaroni and cheese! And guess what? You can make them with fresh fruits and vegetables from NRTC Fresh!
There is no need to worry about fresh fruits or fresh vegetables delivery in Dubai and other emirates because we take care of all the hassle and deliver them straight to your doorstep! With the utmost convenience and premium quality produce, your salsas are sure to be the highlight of your meals! There are numerous salsa variations, from spicy to sweet and even chunky, and our fresh fruits and vegetables will ensure that your salsas provide a captivating experience with every mouthful!
Here are four simple Salsa recipes to level up your cooking and enjoy a myriad of flavors :
Spicy Red Salsa recipes :
Fancy a hot and fiery addition to your dish? This spicy Salsa is sure to turn up the heat! Perfect for cooking with rice, making sandwiches, and even mashed potatoes!
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 10 spring onions
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- one tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- In a food processor, pulse the tomatoes, spring onions, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro from NRTC Fresh until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the lime juice, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Serve immediately
Sweet Mango Salsa recipes
Sweet, sour and mildly spicy, this salsa is excellent when served with fish, tortilla chips, or even tacos!
- 4 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeno from NRTC Fresh and drizzle with the lime juice.
- Using a large spoon, stir the ingredients together. Season with salt, and stir again. Leave aside for 10-15 minutes for flavour to infuse and serve.
Chunky Avocado Salsa recipes :
The name says it all! Chunky and filled to the brim with Avocado, this fresh Salsa is a hearty condiment for your toasts, burritos, burgers, and more!
- 5 ripe avocados, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Taste, and add salt as required.
- Serve immediately, as the avocado will brown over time.
Tangy Tomato Salsa recipes :
You’re in for a kick with this one! Sharp in taste and deliciously zesty, this Salsa is sure to remain on your taste buds for a while!
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 Spanish olives, finely diced
- 2 small red onions, finely diced
- handful parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp cumin
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and serve!
These simple recipes are sure to take your Salsa making skills to the next level! If you’re looking for fresh produce, you can choose NRTC Fresh and shop online fruits and vegetables in Dubai and other emirates. From fruit boxes to fruit platters and a vast range of natural produce, you can order fresh fruits and vegetables online in the comfort of your home and be assured that you’re choosing a healthy lifestyle! Customers can shop for fresh fruits and vegetables online at our website or through the NRTC Fresh mobile application available on Google Play and the App Store.